Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hayden's First Fish Of The Year !

Hayden received a new Disney's Cars fishing pole from the Easter Bunny this year and got to try it out at Cottonwood Camp Ground (Camperground as Hayden likes to call it.). This Bluegill latched on to his wax worm about 10 minutes into our fishing trip and he pulled him in all by himself. After he caught the Bluegill he had enough and headed back to my parents camper where he is in hog heaven watching movies from the top bunk bed.

I have only been out fishing about 3 times this year because of the weather, but have done pretty well so far. Dad and I caught 90 fish the first time out and over 50 the second time out. I went alone for about hour and caught 15 crappie the other night using a head lamp. I sure hope the weather improves soon so that we can get back out and catch some more fish while they are spawning.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome stuff Pupman. Looking forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Pup's Page